Many Ways to Contribute
This is a volunteer project with many possibilities. We are open to new ideas and participants!
Make a big impact! Be a Quilt Evangelist
As a member of this team, you will engage volunteers to share the Quilt stories and enthusiasm to their own communities. You are a people person; at the end of the day, you’d enjoy sending out a message or social media post to connect with quilt social media volunteers. You are a self starter, able to work in the framework of a team and mission, but generally self driven. Comfortable taking on a very loosely defined role and making it your own.
This position should involve some initial setup, then a few emails a week, maybe a periodic volunteer “meeting” and a quilt committee call once a month.
Just Take Action
- Leave comments
- note something that inspired you to action
- describe your similar accomplishment/action
- describe something that helped succeed
- Publicize Quilt stories
- Follow Anita’s Quilt
- Be a self anointed evangelist
- Add Anita’s Quilt stories to your local group newsletter
Write a Story
Leave a private comment below so we can contact you.
Join the Team!
Please leave a private comment, with contact info and interests.
Some possible team roles:
- Become a story curator
- Review comments for posting
- Post stories that have been curated.
- Be a voice of the Anita’s Quilt on your primary social network. For example become the Facebook or LinkedIn voice for Anita’s Quilt.
- Collect stats/publish about the reach of anitasquilt
Visually document our growth: stories, comments, tweets, mentions, etc…
- Create a mechanism to recognize the most active anitasquilt evangelists
- Curate a pinterest account showing off women’s technie product/project photos.
- Create some sort of visual quilt representation with photos, text bits, etc from the inspirations of the community.
- Collect photos of Anita (with followers) from the community.
Comments from this page will not be directly posted. Leave a message for the Quilt team with contact info.